We use a number of different cookies on our website. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org
for more detailed guidance. The following table describes the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which we use them. You can delete Company
cookies having visited the website, or choose to browse the website using your browser's anonymous usage setting (called "Incognito" in Chrome, "InPrivate" for Internet Explorer, "Private Browsing" in Firefox and Safari, etc.). Other Technologies
: We may use standard Internet technology, such as Web beacons (also called clear GIFs or pixel tags), and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and track your use of our website and content presented via the website. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer and measure the overall effectiveness of our online content, advertising campaigns, and the products and services we offer through the website. External web services
: We use a number of external web services on our website, mostly to display content within our web pages. For example, to display slideshows we sometimes use SlideShare; to show videos we use YouTube. This is not an exhaustive or complete list of the services we use, or might use in the future, when embedding content, but these are the most common. As with the social buttons we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your usage of this embedded content. If you are not logged in to these external services then they will not know who you are but are likely to gather anonymous usage information e.g. number of views, plays, loads etc.
When you visit the Site, register with us (including as a partner, client or candidate) or sign up to receive our e-Newsletters or information about our products or services, we may collect, store and use certain personal information about you. The information that we may collect from you includes your username, password, name, address, telephone, e-mail address, job title, organization and country.
We may also receive information about you from third parties (such as credit reference agencies) who are legally entitled to disclose that information to us.
Note: Assessment administrators and test takers that have registered with us for a particular product, service, or assessment should refer to the relevant Data Protection Notice for further information about collection and use of their data. Children's information
: The Site contains business-related content and are specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. Information collected automaticall
y: Like most website providers, we analyze server log files to collect statistical information about how the Site is used. This type of information is collected only at an aggregate level and includes browser types, operating systems, IP addresses, referring/exit pages, platform types and date/time stamps. Use of your information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our products and services;
- to respond to inquiries that you submit via the Site;
- to maintain and support any registered account that you hold with us, facilitate your access, and provide you with resources, tools and other materials available to you;
- for technical administration of the Site;
- when we have your consent, to contact you about promotions, surveys and exclusive opportunities offered by the Company, its distributors, partners and affiliates including information about other products and services in which you may be interested;
- to seek your views on products and services and for customer satisfaction purposes;
- to engage in research and analysis in order to maintain and improve our products and services, as well as develop new services; and
- when we have your consent, for recruitment, selection and development purposes by potential employers, managing recruitment and human resource processes and any related purpose where you have consented to the collection.
We may also share your personal information with third party vendors performing functions on our behalf e.g. including vendors that process credit card orders, analyze data, or assist us with customer service. Security
We have implemented appropriate security policies, rules and technical measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Please note that the effective security with respect to our website depends, in part, on you ensuring that any IDs and passwords that you have been issued by us are kept confidential and secure. Access to personal information we hold about you
You may, depending on applicable law, have the right to contact us in order to find out what information we hold about you or to access, cancel or correct any information that we hold about you.
You may also contact us in writing to inform us if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us.
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
Managing Content and Communications
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked websites;
- Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Not to create a false identity;
- Not to use or attempt to use another's account, password, service, or system without express authorization from the Company;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
The Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company will have no liability relating to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. User Registration
Where use of the Site or certain Services of the Site require user registration, you will be required to provide certain registration information (the "Registration Data").
In registering to use the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete and up to date information about yourself as required by the Sites registration form.
- Maintain and update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for all activities carried out using your account information. You agree to notify the Company immediately of any unauthorized activity using your account information or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your account information has been compromised.
The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your use of the Site, terminate
In using this Site and its Services, you expressly understand and agree that:
- The Site and the Services contained on it are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that use of the Site and Services is at your own risk.
- The Company disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether by express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non- infringement.
- The Company makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of service of any products, materials or services made available on the Site.
- Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the use of the Site or Services, or from the download of any material will be your sole responsibility and is done at your own discretion.
- No advice or information obtained from the Site or its Services, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Further, the Company makes no warranty or condition that:
- The Services will meet your requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders or other economic advantage (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of, or related to:
- The use or inability to use the Services;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into though or from the Services;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Services or Site;
- Any other matter relating to the Services, including content you may download, use, modify or distribute from the Site.
You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site and will not make a claim against the Company for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of content.
You agree to hold the Company harmless from, and you covenant not to take any legal action against the Company for any claims based on using the Site, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise except where the Company is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations. Links
The Services on this Site may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because the Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.