Information we collect
When you visit the Site, register with us (including as a partner, client or candidate) or sign up to receive our e-Newsletters or information about our products or services, we may collect, store and use certain personal information about you. The information that we may collect from you includes your username, password, name, address, telephone, e-mail address, job title, organization and country.
We may also receive information about you from third parties (such as credit reference agencies) who are legally entitled to disclose that information to us.
Note: Assessment administrators and test takers that have registered with us for a particular product, service, or assessment should refer to the relevant Data Protection Notice for further information about collection and use of their data. Children's information
The Site contains business-related content and are specifically aimed at and designed for use by adults.We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children. Information collected automatically
Like most website providers, we analyze server log files to collect statistical information about how the Site is used. This type of information is collected only at an aggregate level and includes browser types, operating systems, IP addresses, referring/exit pages, platform types and date/time stamps. Use of your information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our products and services;
- To respond to inquiries that you submit via the Site;
- To maintain and support any registered account that you hold with us, facilitate your access, and provide you with resources, tools and other materials available to you;
- For technical administration of the Site;
- When we have your consent, to contact you about promotions, surveys and exclusive opportunities offered by the Company, its distributors, partners and affiliates including information about other products and services in which you may be interested;
- To seek your views on products and services and for customer satisfaction purposes;
- To engage in research and analysis in order to maintain and improve our products and services, as well as develop new services;
- When we have your consent, for recruitment, selection and development purposes by potential employers, managing recruitment and human resource processes and any related purpose where you have consented to the collection.
We may also share your personal information with third party vendors performing functions on our behalf e.g. including vendors that process credit card orders, analyze data, or assist us with customer service. Security
We have implemented appropriate security policies, rules and technical measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, please note that whilst we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the personal data that you provide to us, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Please note that the effective security with respect to our website depends, in part, on you ensuring that any IDs and passwords that you have been issued by us are kept confidential and secure. Access to personal information we hold about you
You may, depending on applicable law, have the right to contact us in order to find out what information we hold about you or to access, cancel or correct any information that we hold about you.
You may also contact us in writing to inform us if you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us.